HERE IS THE TIPS FOR INCREASE YOUR PC SPEED , http://manunewsindia.
Tip #1. Get some space!
Your computer can get crowded very easily with things that are not used or were supposed to be temporary. The tool here is called Disk Cleanup. To use this tool:
1. Click Start, then All Programs, click Accessories, click Systems Tools, and then click Disk Cleanup. Then specify the drive you want to clean and wait for the program to analyze the disk.
2. A dialog box will appear where you will be asked to select which files will be deleted in the Files to delete list, here you can chose to keep something or just get rid of everything. Check only those you want to delete and click OK.
3. You might be prompted to confirm the operation, if so click Yes. A few minutes later the process will complete and close the dialog box.
Tip #2. Check for errors.
Hard drives can develop bad sectors, these can slow down data writing or saving. To scan our disk for errors we use the Error Checking utility. To use this tool:
1. Click Start, then Computer.
2. Right-click the hard disk you want to scan, then select and click Properties.
3. In the dialog box, click the Tools tab, then click the Check Now button.
4. In the next dialog box, select the Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors option and click Start.
5. This will start the process; if any bad sectors are found choose to fix/recover/repair them.
6. When finished close any remaining windows.
Tip #3. Dispose of bugs and protect your computer.
Spyware, malware, adware, viruses and much other nasty software pose a threat to your confidentiality and can hinder your computer task speed and performance. There are tons of Malicious Software Removal Tools available, even if most of them are quite effective, you may want to consult technical forums to see the user reviews of them and I would recommend also see specialized sites which contains technical reviews of these programs so you can find the best one that suits your budget. Those programs have their own guide to help you.
Tip #4. Organize and Consolidate your Disk.
As a busy office, if the disk is well organized and all papers are in their proper place, everything runs smoother and faster. The tool to use here is Disk Defragmenter. (In some cases this task is already scheduled on a regular basis by default, here we assume is not)
1. Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools, and finally click Disk Defragmenter.
2. In the dialog box click the drive you want to defragment, the click Analyze Disk.
3. After it finished a dialog appears recommending or not defragmentation based on the results obtained, to begin the task click Defragment Disk. You will be able to monitor the process in the Current Status Area, under the Progress column. After completing results are displayed.
4. To display a detailed report of the results click View Report, when finished then click Close to exit the dialog box.
5. To close the utility just click the Close button on the title bar.
I recommend doing this basic maintenance in a regular basis so your computer's performance keeps up to the task.For more news and other information visit.at: http://manunewsindia.blogspot.com/.